O’Connor’s Guest Accommodation
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Reception is open from 10.00 until 20.00. Self-check-in/check-out available on request
Should you wish to check-in outside of reception opening hours please contact us prior to your arrival.
All guests are provided with a 24-hour access key to the accommodation and a 24 hour assistance number.
- Small, Individual bookings: Guest can cancel until 3 days prior to arrival with no penalty but within the 3 days to arrival date the guest will be charged 100% payment.
- Booking on date or two days before arrival, Non-refundable, 100% payment taken at the time of booking; no refund available.
- Group bookings – Greater than 8 persons: Guest can cancel 4 weeks prior to arrival, No penalty, within 4 weeks to arrival date, 100% payment. Please note groups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as a collective group.
- Large Group Bookings – Greater than 15 persons: 30% non-refundable deposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 40% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100% payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Check in is from 2pm to 7pm
- Check out is from 7am to 11am
- We do not accept stag, hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.
- We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
- We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore, we have a 3-day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For Booking on the day or two days before arrival 100% of payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regard less if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
- Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email or phone calls.
- Free car parking is provided, O’Connor’s Guest Accommodation does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
- The comfort of all guests is a priority. We want every guest to have a peaceful and enjoyable stay, so noise complaints are taken very seriously. Our “Noise” policy requires that all guests respect the comfort of others by keeping TV volume to a minimum and talking levels reasonable. If the noise in your room or in the common areas causes discomfort to other guest, then you will be asked to reduce the noise level. If you do not cooperate, then you will be asked to leave, no refund will be issued and will be charged a fee if other rooms have to be refunded.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to O’Connor’s Guest Accommodation caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.